SOSA has been active in flying and training pilots since March of the 2021 season and has had no COVID transmission at the facility throughout the pandemic. Our member vaccination rates have been higher than the provincial average in 2021.
As of May 2022:
- Anyone who has been a SOSA member previously is welcome to join this season, regardless of vaccination status.
- All passengers visiting for introductory flights, and new members must have had 2 vaccine doses.
- It is strongly recommended that masks be worn in the clubhouse and when 2 people are in the cockpit.
- All introductory flights are flown by fully vaccinated SOSA pilots.
- The use of Rapid Home Tests is encouraged before coming out to SOSA.
Our health policies will be updated promptly as public health regulations and advisories change.