Introductory Glider Flight
Introductory Glider Flight $190 (HST Included)
Always wanted to fly? Make those dreams come true! Book an intro flight with us and find out what it feels like to fly a glider and soar into the skies.
Passengers are taken by an experienced pilot to fly over southern Ontario, with views of Cambridge, Hamilton, the African Lion Safari, and Toronto in the distance. On a clear day, you can see all the way across Lake Erie to the mountains in Pennsylvania.
- The cost is per person for a flight lasting up to 30 minutes
- Maximum weight for a passenger is 230 Lbs
- All passengers must comply with SOSA's COVID policy
- All intro flights are conducted by qualified SOSA pilots
- Please allow one week for email delivery of the certificate
The glider flying season typically starts around May/June and lasts until October. However, because of the uncertainty of the weather in May, intro flights may not begin until June. Changing COVID restrictions can also affect SOSA's flying operations, resulting in a pause/reduction of intro flight availability.