Aerobatic Introductory Glider Flight
Aerobatic Introductory Glider Flight $329 (HST Included)
Book an aerobatic flight with us today and not only will you have the incredible views and experience included in the regular intro flight, you will also get to experience the grace and exhilaration of glider aerobatics.
Start the experience off by meeting your instructor and getting thoroughly briefed on what to expect. Your instructor will have control of the take-off and will disconnect from the tow-plane at an altitude of 4,000ft above the ground. The instructor will then run through some familiarization routines to get you acquainted with the feeling of “pulling G’s”. If all goes well, the aerobatics routine will commence. A typical aerobatics flight will last approximately 20 minutes.
Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, and some snacks. Make sure to hydrate. If at any time during the flight you feel uncomfortable, the instructor will bring you back down gently.
What you need to know:
- Maximum weight for a passenger is 230 Lbs
- The cost is per person for a flight lasting up to 30 minutes
- There is only space for 1 passenger in the glider at a time
- You will be redirected to the PayPal secure website for payment processing. A PayPal account is not required as you can complete the transaction using debit or credit card
- Please allow a few days for email delivery of your flight certificate
- Aerobatic flights are typically scheduled after 4:00pm
- Scheduling of your flight is finalized via email post-purchase based on upcoming pilot availability and weather
- Instructions for the day of your flight are provided once scheduled