- Flight numbers increased by 250 (including about 30 practice flights during the Provincial contest), representing almost 10% of the total flights this year.
- One license and solo, and much progress for the four to six basic students and several more who partially joined in.
- Flying from 9 to noon till sunset most days.
- Thirty thousand linear feet of grass mown.
- Two instructor instructional flights (Toronto Soaring and Cambridge [UK]).
- Ten intro flights flown by Mark.
General comments from the participants were very positive, from students that made significant progress in short time to the possibility to have daily flying experience, to the execution of flying tests
Besides Mark himself, we must thank the other instructors, - esp. Rob Russell - who gave his students the support needed (Ray W., Chris W., Malcom, Bill, Joerg and others), the maint. team (including grass cutting), and all those who joined in or helped along not to mention our diligent and reliable tow pilots Jeff D and Robert et al.
With such positive feedback and results, we look forward to the next Acceleration Week in 2018.